Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If someone has my AIM password, are they able to read my AIM conversations?

i found out once that my parents knew my AIM and email passwords and were spying on me...i then changed my passwords but they installed a key logger in my computer and so it didnt really make a difference but im gonna get anti keylogger protection now and change my passwords again.....i know that they have been reading my AIM convos, cuz i would email myself some of my AIM conversations for future reference...i am just curious....if they still find out my password again somehow and i STOP emailing myself my convos, is there still a way that they can read my AIM conversations? if so, how? what else could i do to prevent them from doing so? thnx a bunch



If someone has my AIM password, are they able to read my AIM conversations?product key



you need your own computer. if you have this already, then setup password protect on your account. then lock your computer when you're not using it. your messenger conversations are saved on your computer, you can delete the history of the conversation, not through internet options though.



If someone has my AIM password, are they able to read my AIM conversations?triumph



I know you're not going to like my answer but here it goes anyway.



This is a blessing, not a curse.



You have parents that actually care about you.



They bought you a computer.



They also care enough about you to actually be concerned about what you are doing.



Things could be a lot worse.



They could not provide you with nice things



They could not care about you.
u need top get rid of the spyware they have installed



theres even spyware that records instant messege conversation



and....



which spyware programs record AIM convos...and which dont?



theres too many for anybody to know



lets just say the good ones DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment