Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help I think I have a virus?

I have a virus protection program Mcafee and I have done alot of scans the firewall is up all of that But I have this thing on my computer it says its a spyware protection called spyshreder and im not sure how it got on my computer I didnt download it.I think it may be a virus I have deleted it a ton of times and cleaned the spyshredder out with my virus program but every time I restart my computer the spyshredder comes back.So im not sure how to get it off my computer or if its evan a virus please help?



Help I think I have a virus?computer security



honey i wont be going into detals of cleaning the virus bcoz u already know how to do so



ur problem is that virus is coming back



so do one thing before u scan



right click my computer



select properties



in properties select system restore tab



in system restore tab Tick ''disable system restore on all drives''



press ok



now scan



when u are done removing virus



clean ur system restore points



using system restore utility



goto



start-programs-accessories-system tools-disk cleanup



select ur OS drive press ok



when cleanup window comes up



go to more options



go down to system restore section



press cleanup



it will ask '' do u want to clean all ur restore points except the last one''

No comments:

Post a Comment