Friday, August 20, 2010

Tell me somethings to download?

as of recently i have been downloaded all kinda of virus protection and updates for my computer and i just want to know if there are anything left to download tell me them please



Tell me somethings to download?noton



Make sure you have Antivirus, antispyware, and a good secure browser like Mozilla Firefox.



Tell me somethings to download?stinger



That is way too vague of a statement to make, if you want to get any help. Try elaborating.
Remember that Mozilla firefox isn't the most secure browser. I'm sorry to tell people this news, but IE is actually more secure in many areas.



You might think that I'm using IE, but I don't and I only use Firefox... IE is for the sites that I can't see with Firefox.
no ur all done downloading stuff.
You can download music , movies, or videos

No comments:

Post a Comment