Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP! I Can't Login to Anything Online?!?

Okay. Recently I cannot login to anything online. I cant login to my Hotmail account, my Ebay account, or Xanga account. My Windows Media Player 11 also won't update and I can't login to any of my Istant Messaging things!!



I've defraggmented my hard drive, updated and checked my virus protection, deleted temporary internet files, tried a different web browser, and even did a system restore before all of this started happening but it still doesn't work! This has been happening to my mothers computer too!



Help!



HELP! I Can't Login to Anything Online?!?suzuki



The internet has been experiencing a lot of problems lately. Mostly because of Spam bottel-necking the servers. Yahoo has been crazy for about 2 months now. But you may have a virus also.



HELP! I Can't Login to Anything Online?!?virus



Same thing just happened to me. I shut down and started up again. Everything is running fine now. I'm not real savvy at this, maybe it was my dumb luck.
either virus, or a security lock is setup.



or you just need to chill and come back at it tomorrow. That usually works.
If you have a firewall, it can block access. Temporarily disable it, and make sure any other spy sweepers or virus scans aren't blocking you- sometime their automatic updates will cause me problems.



Also delete temporary files that your computer has stored- they can build up and cause log-in issues.



Otherwise, call your internet provider helpline.
Make sure that cookies are enabled.
yall probally r getting viruses on it. check with the people u bought ur comp. 4rom. GOOD LUCK!
Yahoo has been slow and acting crazy all day. It keeps shutting down on me. Maybe tommorrow we'll have better luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment