Friday, August 20, 2010

Yahoo Anti-Spy Toolbar?

I am in ''Add/Remove Programs'' in the Control Panel and I saw ''Yahoo Anti-Spy'' listed there taking up 39.0 MB of space. Is this thing somehow tied in with Norton? Because I just got rid of Norton on my computer and got CA Virus protection and like it much better. My question is can I just delete it from ''Add/Remove Programs''. The weird thing is that it says that it is only used occasionally and that the last time it was used was on 1/3/07 which is today? Don't understand that. I have Adware installed and that's the one I use all the time. If I uninstall this Yahoo Anti-Spy - will it delete my regular Yahoo Toolbar also? Right now in Yahoo, where the toolbar is, there is no Yahoo Anti-Spy button, so I think I should delete it out of my Add/Remove Programs because it is using so much - 39.0 MB. Thanks.



Yahoo Anti-Spy Toolbar?cafe racer



RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.



IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)



Yahoo Anti-Spy Toolbar?free anti virus



I did this, but it is not there? It's in my Add/Remove programs in Control Panel - ''Yahoo Anti-Spy'' - that's where I want to remove it from but want to be sure it's okay to do so. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment