Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I know if I have a virus on a Mac..need ALOT of answers?

Recently I was downloading a movie from torrent (isohunt.com). I have been dowloading movies for at least a month or 2 and no problems. But in the middle of my download spiderman3, my internet goes down, not sure if cause.2Mac computers both in the same room. The APPLications Firefox and Safari weren't accessing the the internet.



I connected a pc directly to the modem and it gets internet. But when I try with my Mac computers, it doesn't access.



What should I do? I ran Virex 2.0 (virus protection) and it scanned almost all files and came up with no virus. How should I resolve this problem?



Anyone that knows a lot about viruses or computers or works at Apple Computers or has experience with Mac viruses or has fixed a problem similar to this.



I need A LOT of feedback as possible....!!!!!



Please Help



How do I know if I have a virus on a Mac..need ALOT of answers?windows



It isn't a virus, keep scanning for the next couple months and you will see that your AV won't detect anything.



As for your internet connection, I would delete everything from System Preferences %26gt; Network and start a fresh configuration if the modem power cycling doesn't work. Don't forget to delete the Network items from Keychain.app if there are any.



EDIT: Mac OS X: Connect to the Internet, troubleshoot your Internet connection, and set up a small network

No comments:

Post a Comment