Friday, August 20, 2010

I keep getting pop ups for spyware,adware and ucleaner..why?

Whenever I turn on my Sony Vaio laptop message windows start popping up saying that Windows IE (Internet Explorer) has detected adware, spyware and it's infecting my computer and to click OK to clean my computer. I usually just close the window but IE opens up with an advertisement from Ucleaner and it won't go away. I can't use my laptop because their are soo many pop-ups it's impossible. I see icons on my desktop, that I didn't install, such as Error Cleaner and Adware%26Spyware Protection but when I go to control panel and try to uninstall them they aren't on the list. I scanned my PC with anti-spy and anti-virus and it deleted three viruses. I updated my toolbar, Windows and my yahoo account but IE won't quit. I deleted my temp files and my cookies. My question is..could I uninstall IE and/or reinstall it because that is where I think the problem is at? I don't use IE search engine I use yahoo but IE has a mind of it's own.



Please help.



Do I need IE on my PC?



I keep getting pop ups for spyware,adware and ucleaner..why?network security



Sounds like you have a pretty bad spyware infection. Firstly don't click on ''ok'' to clean my computer, its highly likely that is a hoax, to get you to download even more spyware/malware.



Check out this page and follow all the advice:-



http://www.top-windows-tutorials.com/win...

No comments:

Post a Comment