Friday, August 20, 2010

My yahoo anti virus just deleted all my games...Why?

It keeps saying....Win32/Rbot.HGO. But when i click to see what it is...it takes me to the Computer Associates page and tells me no such thing found. Every game I try to open and play the stinkin' thing (SBC Yahoo! Online Protection Infection Alert) pops up and deletes my game. Can someone tell me how I can get in there and tell it to stop deleting my games or allow certain programs like my games that have to link up to my account online to play?



My yahoo anti virus just deleted all my games...Why?hijack this



yahoo anti virus has many major mistakes , it wiped out 4 of my clients computers, it's trying to do the same on yours . That's why,



DELETE IT NOW !!



and use Mcafee .



here is their manual to read



http://download.mcafee.com/products/manu...



and DO NOT EVER download one from the internet.



My yahoo anti virus just deleted all my games...Why?liveupdate



They probably had viruses..
That is a virus or trojan horse and this link show a free removal tool. The free addition is towards the lower half of the page.
Hey, the same thing is going on with mine and not only that, but whenever i try to go to a website, it will say that the website has a certificate error. It won't let me do much...I wonder what is the real solution cause i am getting frustrated here and i don't know what to do....
Don't really have answer. Here is what happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment