Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anybody else had virus problems with DIVX player?

I downloaded DIVX video player a few weeks ago, and I got a warning as It was downloading saying that ''A Trojan had been detected''. I know a Trojan is a type of virus, as my sister had one on her computer once. So I used my virus protection software to clean all files on my PC, deleted the DIVX player, and I have not had a problem since.



So, this morning, I wanted to watch a film, but I needed the DIVX player to watch it. I thought I may as wll try again (Seeing as DIVX is quite a well known brand, I thought that there product surely can't be that bad?) However, I've had problems again! My computer totally froze up and didn't respond when I tried to shut it down. I eventually had to kill the power at the wall-switch.



Has anybody else had similar problems with DIVX?



Is this a product we should avoid?



Has anybody else had virus problems with DIVX player?antivirus



hi i had the same problem as you yesterday i tried to watch a movie it said i needed a divx player to watch this movie when downloading divx from download.com my pc started to freeze it kept coming up warning this divx stuck half way through i had to switch my pc off at the wall now i wont be downloading anymore of these



Has anybody else had virus problems with DIVX player?computer



  • howtocurlwithaflatiron
  • find land for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment