Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I delete a Downloader that won't delete after being scanned ?

Ohkay , i've scanned my computer with AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection and it found a downloader called Matcash F .. but it can't delete it , so I tried scanning my computer with AVG , but on that it didn't even find the downloader , How can i find the location of the downloader on my computer and delete it ?



How do I delete a Downloader that won't delete after being scanned ?internet



Click on the link below and scroll down the page to Free Online Virus %26 Spyware Scans. Select Ewido and click on the link.



This will scan and remove any spyware for free. Good Luck!



http://www.mbusbyuk.info/links.html...



How do I delete a Downloader that won't delete after being scanned ?network



Try antispware programs like AdAware or Spybot, both are free. I'd be surprised if 1 of them didn't find it. When you have found it, even if you can't delete it with an antispyware or AV program you should be able to delete it manually as the scanner will normally show the location of the offending file.

No comments:

Post a Comment