Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of Spy Shredder and other programs?

HELP!!!!!!!



I've gone through several real recommended programs, and they all say I have a bunch of parasites. I want to get rid of all these, such as Spy Shredder, Online Guard, Dr. Protection, and all that other junk, but everytime I go through those recomended programs, I always have to pay for something. Is there some way I can remove all of this stuff without paying for the removal? Please help, because all of these things are severely interferring with my computer, and my AOL spyware protection program isn't catching all of this.



How do I get rid of Spy Shredder and other programs?internet security 2006



Go to Control Panel, then Add or Remove Programs, then select each program you want to remove, then select Uninstall.



How do I get rid of Spy Shredder and other programs?microsoft



control + alt + delete, to stop it from running, then control panel to uninstall. then go to C drive under programs and delete what's in folder [but keep folder and right click and prevent access]. Report It


if you are removing programs go to add %26 remove programs and remove the programs there first.Free ware will only do so much for you the best ones you have to pay for
its a version of the smitfraud virus. you can remove it by following these directions.. http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix... good luck.
Try running them in Safe Mode. Safe Mode often prevents the malware from running and protecting itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment