Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i keep myself better protected?

downloaded limewire last night but since then my computer has gotten 4 viruses which thankfully i was able to get rid of them with my virus protection and im currently doing another scan right now what can i do 2 keep myself protected and to prevent this from continually happening



How do i keep myself better protected?antivirus scan



If you have good virus protection you should be O.K. I assume they were detected and removed before they got on your system



The viruses are not coming from Limewire. They are coming from the people you are downloading files from. You must have hit some bad ones to get four that quick.



How do i keep myself better protected?computer security



Limewire not so recommended . Same experience as u .



Better use BitComet. It is safer.



For better protection this is my recommended download (if u



still insist on Limewire )



Anti Virus - AVG Anti Virus ( Home edition)



- BitDefender V8 ( complete version )



Anti Spyware - Ewido Anti Malware ( very aggresive one)



- SpyBot Search and Destroy



Anti Trojan - Trojan Hunter ( this is additional /optioal)



Firewall - ZoneAlarm Firewall (basic)....recommended



- Sygate Firewall



Note : Choose/ Use only one firewall

No comments:

Post a Comment