Friday, August 20, 2010

McAfee vs. iesettingsupdate virus?

I have McAfee Virus Protection, but I have the 'iesettingsupdate' virus and when I scanned my computer, it didnt recognize and delete it, how to I get McAfee to delete this virus?



McAfee vs. iesettingsupdate virus?norten



''iesettingsupdate'' is not a virus, it is actually spyware, and no wonder McAfee can't remove it. Get SpyBot Search %26 Destroy to safely remove spyware. Best of all, it鈥檚 free. After installing it, immunize the computer against over 30,000 known pieces of spyware. Then run a full bot check and remove everything it finds using the Fix Selected Problems tab. Keep it updated and run it weekly to keep your computer free of this stuff. Then get Ad-Aware also from download.com and run it the first time doing a Full System Scan. Thereafter, run a Smart Scan daily.



http://www.download.com/



Keep them both updated and use them.



McAfee vs. iesettingsupdate virus?panda



HI. SEND UR EMAIL ID TO XS2HARRY@GMAIL.COM AND I WILL SEND IT FULL VERSION IN ATTACHMENT WITH LICENSE CODE.

No comments:

Post a Comment