Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELPPPPPPPPP anyone know how to fix?

I downloaded a free trial version of Norton off of yahoo . . after the 30 days I decided that I din't care to much for it and went out and bought the 2007 version of McAfee PA Protection Plus. I went to the and and delete on my control panel and tried to remove the Norton and not all of it removed. I tried a few other things but finally had to go to my system restore and actually go to the date BEFORE I installed the free version of Norton to remove this from my computer. Onve removed I installed the McAfee and after I rebooted my system nothing works anymore. I can not get on the internet (Using my G/F now) tried to remove the McAfee and can't remove that (all that comes up is a blank box) and when I tried to go to system restore thru safe mode all that comes up there is a blank white box! no calender, no writing . . nothing. I called my ISP and they walked me thru a # of things but they are at a loss to understand why its not working as it is getting a ping . . any suggestions?



HELPPPPPPPPP anyone know how to fix?free antivirus download



Ouch! Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Unfortunately, as you have discovered, Norton and McAfee software programs are hard to remove. As a result, each company has developed their own removal tool. You can find them at:



1. Norton http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...

No comments:

Post a Comment