Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i give him another chance?

I met my boyfriend on a chat line 8 months ago and we麓ve been together ever since. I麓d just come out of a seven year relationship so was a bit apprehnsive about going into another relationship so soon but decided to give it a go. I was checking my internet history the other day looking for a website and noticed that there were some chat lines there, i asked my boyfriend about it and he said he went on because he was bored and was no big deal. Me being the girl i am installed some child protection software into my computer that takes snapshots. I went out lastnight so checked it this morning and saw my boyfriend had been chatting to a woman on msn and he asked her if she had a cam.It never got to that stage as it looks like the conversation ended shortly afterwords. I confronted my boyfriend about it and he said he was sorry and deleted his msn account and asked me for another chance and even asked me to marry him! what do i do? im sat here staring at this ring and need some help



Should i give him another chance?best antivirus software



Give him a chance. But since you met in a chat, he probably was with chatting with other women all along.



Should i give him another chance?firewall



you may want to give this a lot of thought or have an extremely long engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment