Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I put my McAfee on site security on my browser I think that's what it;s called?

I just down loaded McAfee protection and I want to put it on my browser I think that's what it's called since i'm not that great with computers I need to be able to know when i'm opening a bad site and that's what McAfee helps me with



How do I put my McAfee on site security on my browser I think that's what it;s called?pc security



It is called McAfee SiteAdvisor and it is a cool tool. Just takes up a small corner of your toolbar. You can get the free version here:



How do I put my McAfee on site security on my browser I think that's what it;s called?symantic



You can't ''put it on your browser'', but you can enable download protection within the McAfee software. This won't always tell you when you're ''on a bad site'' though - some sites will slip through.



Remember to keep your subscription up to date!



Refer to the manual for additional information for the McAfee product that you have installed on your computer.



McAfee also offer on-line support for your purchase here:



http://uk.mcafee.com/root/support.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment