Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I uninstall windows vista premium from my sony vaio?

I just bought my sony vaio notebook (C140G/B) I installed windows vista premium....then a window pops up saying my computer is not safe. I also loaded system mechanic 7....doesnt work...prob with program..whatev that means. I've heard alot of neg. about windows vista after I purchased it...is it bad software? I've had nothing but problems. What is the best protection for my PC, software that has the most ''bang for the buck'' if you will. I like its features but alot of them dont work. If i uninstall it will my system mechanic work? At least it would be protected...maybe. After I unistalled WVP. Whats the opinion? Anyone computer tech savvy help me please!



Should I uninstall windows vista premium from my sony vaio?cafe racer



vista isn't necessarily bad software. in any case, now that you've got it, you might as well make the best of it!



but it is a known fact that Vista has compatibility issues wit most programs. so you should be more careful wit downloading and installing software onto your comp.



uninstalling system mechanic might not help but you should give it a try. uninstalling Vista is probably ur last resort... should u choose to do that... you should back-up any valueble data you want to save!



p/s if u really want help you should take snapshots of d error messages and head to tech forums. take note of what kind of errors they are. ppl need information to help you too!



Should I uninstall windows vista premium from my sony vaio?free anti virus



I hate system mechanic, it totally screwed up my system.



Vista is new, and its going to be a while before it works smoothly with other programs. Vista works differently than other versions of Windows so there may be some compatability issues with some programs.



Why not create a dual-boot system. Just google dual boot vista and there should be some instructions.



I have Vista on my office pc and like the feel of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment