Friday, August 20, 2010

My Frostwire pgm doesn't work after downloading the the version of Microsoft/Yahoo enhancement

Microsoft/Yahoo offered a new version of the internet explorer (verson 7) which I downloaded. Then when I went to use my FrostWire pgm I found a firewall blocking my connection. I spent a week trying to get around that firewall and have given up hope. When I was finally able to get the firewall down I had NO protection of any of my systems. And the computer was slower then a snail. I have a lifetime subscription to FrostWire and would like to use it. But it still is unaccessible at this point. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.



My Frostwire pgm doesn't work after downloading the the version of Microsoft/Yahoo enhancement (e7)?computer



Go to START%26gt;CONTROL PANEL, click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, find and click on WINDOWS EXPLORER 7, click CHANGE/REMOVE.



This weill revert your system back to IE-6.0



Newer is Not always best!

No comments:

Post a Comment