Sunday, August 15, 2010

OMG..what should I do about this?

My computer says ''I'm not using protection'' - does that mean I could be pregnant?



And how do I know if it belongs to a PC or a MAC daddy?



lmao haha



what do you think our kids will look like?



OMG..what should I do about this?live update



its your fault you always liked those bigger hard drives you should have known you where going to get more ram its your choice to defrag those little mega bites if you want



OMG..what should I do about this?norten



You'll probably have a Linux baby.
You are prego and your kid is going to be screwed up because some lame brain came out with Vista
lol, that was a good one, i was almost asleep that one woke me up laughing......thanks
I'll be the father!
You can only get pregnant from webcams



but if you are just hit control-alt-delete
Lucky computer !
okay om this is sort of not funny and it sort of is, but abortion to me is never funny, maybe i should just loosen up a bit.
lol, roflmao, they will look like normal children except their faces will be squared
No it does not mean Pregnant



It mean a unsafe use [sex] you are doing with it



You are liable to be infected by H.I.V[Impotancy]

No comments:

Post a Comment