Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Acer Laptop ERROR MESSAGE? Help!?

I have a new Acer Aspire Laptop 3680-2633. I am able to connect to the internet via wireless connection but am quickly booted off and recieve a window telling me ''DATA EXECUTION PROTECTION''. This boots me off and I am not able to reconnect to the internet. I have changed my firewall settings, tried to change the protection settings but no sucess.



Any computer gurus out there, please help, as many details as possible would be great..



Thank you...JP



New Acer Laptop ERROR MESSAGE? Help!?ktm



Try this,



Google the error message and if there are any numbers or symbols that follows, put them in also.



New Acer Laptop ERROR MESSAGE? Help!?nortan



if you just complete a few quick tasks on this site they'll send you a sony laptop, completely free of charge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment