Friday, August 20, 2010

Surge protecter plugin.?

I know I may have asked this question before. But the city I live in has the most awful lightning protection in any city I,ve lived in, as soon as we see lightning, %26 hear thunder, we can be garenteed the power is going to go out, now my computer was off, But I got zapped anyway, cost me money I didn,t have, now my Qestion is what is the cheapest power surge bar to purchase, plus the safest, or do I just get into the habit off unplugging my computer %26 telephone line every night before I go to bed, to be safe, and leave it unplugged until I want to go on it, I heard even though your unplugged your messages will be out there waiting for you when you get back online, I just can,t afford to keep spending all that money every time that happens. Any helpfull info will be so appreciated. thanks in advance.



Surge protecter plugin.?nortan



truthfully i wouldn't go the cheap rout pay the money for the surge because in the long run it will be cheaper then to repair or replace and actually every time you unplug your computer you let a surge through also if you have phone line connected to your computer a phone surge protector i was told this by the place i get work done on my computer any way i paid 11.00 for my protector to me that was cheap because i know when it lightnings here i would feel better knowing i am protected but you may check some computer stores and see if they have some cheaper see what they would recommend.



good luck know it not much but hope it helps out a little stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment