Friday, August 20, 2010

What on earth is going on?

Often (about every 5 minutes or so) I get a debug pop-up asking me to debug my programs and saying there is a script reading error....



Can someone tell me why my computer is doing this and how to stop it?



It is a refurb Compaq Presario. I have only had it about a month and it just started doing this early last week. I have had no other problems other than this...



I have virus and spyware protection plus a great firewall.



Thanks!



What on earth is going on?aurora



Go to the control Panel, select Administrative Tools, then select Services. Find the entry for Messenger and double click to open it's properties - change it to Disabled - click on the Apply button - then reboot your PC



That should fix it up.



What on earth is going on?download



This happens when there are errors in the coding of the website. You can't do anything but turn off the error messages:



Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools at the top, click Internet Options.



In the window that comes up click on the Advanced tab at the top, and check BOTH of the boxes that say ''Disable Script Debugging'', and also check the box that says ''Display a Notification about every script error''.



Now click OK, and close Internet Explorer and reopen it. Try the site you got the error on and it should not give an error.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment