Sunday, August 15, 2010

I burn dvd's and they skip during playback??

I have some movies on my computer that I'm trying to burn to dvd's and whenever I burn them using ashampoo they say burn successful, but they skip constantly throughout the playback on my dvd player. There aren't any protection things on the movies b/c it was downloaded onto my comp. The one i'm playing back now skipped for a few seconds and when it came back on there was no sound. This is FRUSTRATING. Please help!



I burn dvd's and they skip during playback??microsoft office



it's happen



see try another program like Nero7



it will work with you for sure



i try it and it work good



there are also another programs



if you haven't this programs I'm there for help



thank you



I burn dvd's and they skip during playback??norton antivirus



While the movie is burning don't use the computer,also try reduce the speed you burn.
Using Nero
try using a cleaner in your disc drive
someting could have happened during the burining process.

No comments:

Post a Comment