Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I prevent access to my favorites but leave everything else accessible?

My dad is taking my laptop into work for a protection update done by his friend who works with computers - tomorrow morning. I have nothing to hide, however I don't like the idea of someone having complete access to my favorites. Is there any way I can do something to restrict access to favorites alone, like with a password or something? Obviously, the man updating the programs needs to have access to the computer itself to update it and just about all else involved with this. Note that I'm stuck with the infamous Windows Vista and Internet Explorer, so settings and whatnot else will probably vary. -.-'



Can I prevent access to my favorites but leave everything else accessible?norton antivirus 2007



There is a free program called FaveLock, I tried it on my Vista machine and it worked fine. You can download it here:



http://www.krosswirz.net/downloads/



-Dr J

No comments:

Post a Comment