Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help with laptop. Problems-internet security? virus?

Hi, I got my dads used laptop about 3 weeks ago. It has norton in the list of programs, but it is disabled and i cannot run it, as it was his and i don't know the passwords etc. So i didn't have any protection but man, it was so fast. I LOVED how fast it was. About a week ago i downloaded CA virus protection. This screwed up my computer. it was so slow (about 1-2 minutes to open a browser)...so after having enough of that i uninstalled it. well, now my computer is slower than ever! I was trying to type this quesion on my laptop and it keeps freezing up. I ran a internet security check thru symantec and it was fine. then when i try to run a virus check thru symantec it freezes at file 2806. So i can't even do anything on my lap top now. I am on my desktop and it is so slow too. I hate it. Ok, so, how can i make my laptop fast again, what do i need to do? and then what type of free virus protection? Also, what is internet security? do i need that? thanks!



Need help with laptop. Problems-internet security? virus?



Save yourself the trouble and just re install the OS and get a clean start. Then u can install AVG anti virus and spy ware scanner. u should be fine after this.



Need help with laptop. Problems-internet security? virus?antivirus downloads



u should get a pill i have one

No comments:

Post a Comment