Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Activate Rogers Yahoo! Norton Antivirus?

I have the Rogers! Yahoo online protection software on 2 computers and a laptop. I finally got the 2 computers reinstalled and activated, however the laptop will not activate the Antivirus software. It activated the firewall. I uninstalled according to Rogers instructions, including appropriate software removal tools, and reinstalled. I got a little farther this time but still tries forever to activate the Norton Antivirus, then says RETRY or ACTIVATE LATER.



Activate Rogers Yahoo! Norton Antivirus?security



how about, ditching Norton, i did and never looked back



AVG would be my choice and FIREFOX as well!!! no bugs at all for 3 years, HEAVEN, no hassles at all!! try it!!



Activate Rogers Yahoo! Norton Antivirus?trojan



Well Check your internet

No comments:

Post a Comment