Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Plzzzzz help! anyone know what this problem is?

On my computer recently when I click on certain web sites or things or try to type in certain web sites in the address bar it will bring up a dell web page instead and wont let me go to that wesite. Like when I try to go to pcmag.com it wont let me, it bringings up the dell site. This just started and it is very frustrating. I contacted tech support and they said nothing to be concerned about but I dont believe that. This shouldnt be happening. I have an panda antivirus installed on pc., so I have protection. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be and how to fix it? help would be appreciated. thanks all.



Plzzzzz help! anyone know what this problem is?virus protection software



could be a trojan or a virus...



Plzzzzz help! anyone know what this problem is?adware



wasnt a trojan or virus and how could it be with antivirus protection and anti spyware protection and all. Report It


Do a complete scan of your computer with Panda. If there are any problems with browser hijackers (sorry about the technical stuff!) that should fix it.



Good Luck!
there is a thing called a hosts file... its possible that it was edited somehow. off the top of my head... i wanna say its located in C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc open it with notepad and clear everything in the list of stuff other than the localhost entry
You have got some spyware or trojans. Run your antivirius.
probably dell is trying to protect ur computer from going on that site cuz it could contain a trojan or virus can u go on other sites



  • howtocurlwithaflatiron
  • find land for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment