Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is my RAM memory nearly full?

I am running vista home premium 1gb memory, I have hardly anything on my laptop maybe a few photos and one or 2 music albums.



When I did a diagnostics report it said that my physical memory is low. I checked it through the task manager and it is showing that it is nearly full. I run ccleaner with adware and spybot along side McAfee total protection suite to maintain the computer and keep it clean and clear.



Im not to clued up on computers and im not sure if this is a problem or not. Any help will be apreciated.



Why is my RAM memory nearly full?computer repair



To run Vista Home Premium in convenient way, you need at least about 2GB of RAM



Why is my RAM memory nearly full?free antivirus



Even if you were to upgrade your RAM to 2GB, it would probably still run a bit slow for you. Same happened with my friend's laptop. I changed his theme to Classic and presto, instant speed change. Of course you won't get any nifty look, but you will be able to run everything fine afterwards. You can even make the Classic theme look cool if you customize it a bit, like change the color schemes. But short of that, you can't really get away from having Vista slow your computer down.
Because vista is so ''pretty'' it will use ALOT more ram than windows xp. If you dont like the performance you will have to buy bigger capacity ram chips. Go to a computer store like best buy or microcenter and they will help you find what you need.



if you have 1 GB or ram, try upgrading to 2 GB.
vista needs alot of RAM as for the other stuff thats on your HD so thats not an issue. well spyware can be but in your case its vista and mcafee. i would lose mcafee and get avast which is free or better yet NOD32 which is a very light and extremely good anti-virus.
That is normal for Vista. It is better to have 2 gig



  • howtocurlwithaflatiron
  • find land for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment