Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I cannot find LAN servers, but I have internet.?

Our group tries to LAN, and every time my computer cannot find any LAN servers on Blizzard games. Whenever we set up a starcraft or dota server everyone finds it but me. There shouldn't be a problem with the router, and since I am connecting to it I should be able to see the servers. Any ideas why I couldn't find these servers. I have no firewalls on, and basically all internet protection off. This really makes no sense. Any help?



I cannot find LAN servers, but I have internet.?free adware remover



I used to LAN with my friends.



A) Make sure ur ''firewall'' is disabled



**************************************...



1) Start--%26gt;%26gt;Control Pannel--%26gt;%26gt;Security Center



2) Turn off ur firewall



B) Make sure ur Network connection is set correct



**************************************...



1) ''right click'' on My Network Connection and click on properties



2) Check out ur Local Area Connection whether is enabled or not



Hope it could help u;)



I cannot find LAN servers, but I have internet.?internet security 2006



Try pinging the other users ip addresses. And if that DOES work try hosting a game of of your own, and see if they can find your game. If the ping didn't work , your going to have to troubleshoot your network. As a first, make sure you all have the same IP range, and most of your settings are very similar (except for the PC's IP address of course).



If the ping did work, but still no finding your game, then it probably is a port forwarding option. Check your routers settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment